Friday, August 12, 2005

Restoration Has Come!

Worked out a plan with my mom about paying for school. Praise God! For a little while now, I've been praying and seeking God about an idea for the book the Holy Spirit has placed on my heart to write. Yesterday, it finally came together. I plan to write a book about being a Proverbs 31 woman for our Father while we are still single women. Pray for me. Pray that I will only write what the Holy Spirit leads me to and that it will be a blessing and help others prosper in their faith. I decided to write this book because i get so frustrated with the material that's out there for single Christians, especially women. Most (but not all) materials that i have read seem so geared towards finding a mate. Don't get me wrong, i want to be married and have a family someday. But, in the meantime, I just want to focus on becoming the woman that God wants me to be. That way when He's ready to join me to my right man, I will have accomplished what He wanted from me as a single woman in Christ! i believe that if we focus on and continue in seeking God while we are single and we have the time to focus and cultivate a closer walk with God, we will be more equipped for the challenges of marriage and parenthood. I've been saved since I was 10, but I didn't truly decide to fully submit my life to God until the beginning of this year. I mean literally New Year's weekend! thereare a lot of people out there who are saved, but they still don't have that personal, committed relationship with God. And they are desperately seeking other ways to fulfill the emptiness. i was one of those people. And those are the people that i plan to reach with my books and ministries. I believe God has chosen me as an instrument for restoration. Restoration in our families,churches, communities. But especially in teaching people that Christ has already paid the price for all people to be reconciled with our Father, if we only believe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home