Sunday, August 14, 2005

Let the Writing Begin!

Hi, everyone! Let me tell you, i am so excited about this book i'm writing! My mind is all a buzz with so many things and today, i started writing questions and ideas for my research! i told my mom(she's a pastor) about my idea and she gave me a lot of insight from a wife and minister's point of view. Then we went to the bookstore to "survey" books geared towards single Christians. The selection was very small and we only found one book that did not discuss finding a mate! It was very frustrating but it gave me the motivation that i needed to write this book. But let me be clear about one thing, I am not anti-man or anti-marriage! i want both(God willing)! i just believe that right now the Holy Spirit is leading me to focus on my singleness, which means cultivating my marriage to Christ(Isaiah 54:5), so that when i do get married, i will have the mindset to continually keep God first in my life. i think it will also be a great way to make sure that our foundation in Christ is strong enough so that He will always be first in whatever stage of life we are in. Pray for my strength in God to remain steadfast and focused in this endeavor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home