Tuesday, September 20, 2005

What's my motivation?

i am a journalism major- news print, but i have yet to find the passion for news within myself. i have prayed and prayed about this. Should i change my major? How can i use my education to do the work God has called me to do? I am very opinionated and the objectivity of journalism is a challenge for me! But i enjoy interviewing (now that i have rid myself of the shyness) and listening to what others have to say about certain issues. i think i'm leaning more towards magazine and feature writing more than news. i read the news to be up to date and informed about what's going on in the world around me so that i can be a conversation chameleon of sorts and form intelligent opinions. i do enjoy editing! i love proofreading and editing symbols and such! But a copy editor's job seems quite introverted and i like interacting with people. i just need to make it through my Intro to News reporting class and i can breathe a sigh of relief! pray for me! Thanks for listening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home