Thursday, October 06, 2005

Busy!Busy!Busy!

i know i haven't posted in a while. My classes and preparing for this book has really had me BUSY!BUSY!BUSY! but i will be blogging on a regular basis very soon. I hope that i can get some feed back on my book ideas. i finally stop allowing fear to control my life and i have stepped out with the spirit of power, love and a sound mind (2 Tim. 1:7). I am enjoying my classes and i'm getting more involved in my major. Truly God has set me in this place and time for a reason. So i follow His lead. I'll keep everyone posted on how things are going with the book.

1 Comments:

Blogger A.J.M. said...

Hey there Gee, glad to see you're back to writing...we all need breaks now and then. I added your site to my link list on my blog, hope that's ok. Talk to you later!
AJM

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home